24 August 2013

There is nothing like yellow to brighten up my day …..

Inspired by the crew at Designworks who are doing “yellow” as the daily theme for the 2013 100 Days Project, and by my love  of colour themed photography I did on our last Europe trip e.g. “Orangestrial” I felt the urge to put a yellow grid together today.  These were photos that I took on a trip to Dunedin & Queenstown in February 2011.  I did not take any of these photos with a yellow theme in mind, but this tells me that subconsciously my mind embraces colour.

 flowers dunedin mushroom   dunedin
 stained glass bungy   taieri gorge railway
 dunedin bus musicians  crown range 

2 comments:

little_miss_violet said...

A nice sunny colour! I've never seen yellow inside a guitar case before.

Di said...

Hi Alana, wow, it's great to know you are keeping an eye on me :)