24 May 2012

Shadows in Tin Tacks Park

shadows - serendipidityshadow - chairs BW shadows - palm leaf BWshadows - park chair 3 BWshadows - white chair BW 2   shadows - building BW   

After Hillary and I finished our morning’s gossip & sketching, we ventured out into the sunshine in the small park next to Brick By Brick Cafe in Onehunga.  We challenged each other to take six “postable” photos.  I thought they were to be of six different things.  Hillary thought they were to be six of the same thing.  It doesn’t matter, both posts are interesting and a good start back into our photography practise.  p.s. Did you see the heart shape formed by my arms holding the camera?  I couldn’t do that if I tried!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

The first one could be an old sea dog searching out to sea. Interesting.